SLIDER

WELCOME TO BLOGGER'S BOOKSHELF...


where our team of writers love to talk all things books, sharing reviews, features, lists, interviews and more.

Getting lost in a book is escapism at it's finest and it's what everyone who contributes here thrives on.

NEWSLETTER

Features | 7 Things I Highlighted Whilst Reading Challenger Deep

1. "It was a problem with empty space that led me to art. I see an empty box, and I have to fill it. I see a blank page, and I can't leave it like that." - p.29

2. "I close my eyes and feel, pushing my thoughts through the soles of my feet." - p.18

challenger deep

3. "What is a permanent record? When does it stop following you? Will I have to spend my life looking over my shoulder for my permanent record?" - p.76

4. "Their laughter feels so far away it's as if there's cotton in my ears." - p.49

5. "I think it's outrageously cruel to keep a puzzle that they know is missing a single piece." - p.302

challenger deep

6. "We want all things in life packed into boxes that we can label. But just because we have the ability to label it, doesn't mean we really know what's in the box." - p.298

7. "How do you trust a therapist when even the plant in his waiting room is a lie?" - p.111

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogger's Bookshelf • Theme by Maira G.