SLIDER

WELCOME TO BLOGGER'S BOOKSHELF...


where our team of writers love to talk all things books, sharing reviews, features, lists, interviews and more.

Getting lost in a book is escapism at it's finest and it's what everyone who contributes here thrives on.

NEWSLETTER

Being A Book Blogger | Interview With Isha From Two Sisters Bloggin'

It's interview time again! Today I'm chatting to the lovely Isha who blogs about books and more alongside her sister over at Two Sisters Bloggin'. Here's what she had to say about blogging as a team, her favourite reads of the year so far and being Magnus Bane for a day...

interview with isha two sisters bloggin

BB: Hi Isha, welcome to Blogger's Bookshelf! For anyone who hasn't yet discovered Two Sisters Bloggin' could you tell us a little bit more about yourself?

Hey! I only started blogging recently so none of you probably know us yet. I'm Isha and I blog at Two Sisters Bloggin', which is literary & lifestyle blog. I'm from a little country called Ireland. I'm 18. A big sister. I love reading books with strong heroines and I love cooking and baking for people.

BB: Your blog is a collaboration between yourself & your younger sister. What made you want to start a blog together and what do you think are the benefits of working on it as a team?

My younger sister and I have a really close relationship. We fight a lot but we're basically best friends (even if we don't admit it) and we do most things together. We both wanted to start a blog, so we decided why not collaborate so we could make the experience even more fun? The benefits of working as a team is that we never run out of ideas. I have stuff I'm passionate that I could blog about and she can blog about the things she loves.

BB: If you had to list your favourite reads of the year so far which books would make the cut?

Why must you make choose favourites? That's cruel! But if I have to choose it would be Simon & the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli. This was my first LGBT book so it'll hold a special place in my heart and The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh because her writing was just incredible and it was nice to get a taste of the Arabian culture. I definitely recommend both books if you haven't read them yet.

interview with isha two sisters bloggin

BB: On your blog's About page you mention that you love binge-watching TV shows (we do too!). Do you have any favourite shows that are based on books? 

Yes, I watch too many TV shows it's surreal! Some shows that I watch that are based on books (not necessarily following the plot!) would be Grey's Anatomy, the 100, Pretty Little Liars and The Carrie Diaries.

BB: Just for fun, if you could swap lives for the day with any fictional character who would it be and why?

If I could swap lives with a fictional character for a day it would be Magnus Bane. He's sassy, funny, fabulous and loves glitter! He's basically what I aspire to be in life. Plus he's had so many adventures and known all these amazing people. He was friends with the amazing characters I love from The Infernal Devices and The Mortal Instruments.

BB: Finally, we're always looking for new book blogs to read, do you have any favourites? 

My favourite book blogs are: reign of reignofbooks.tumblr.com, alexandra of twirlingpages.com and hazel of staybookish.net. Reign is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. She is a precious cinnamon roll plus she also make book edits. Alexandra's blog is so kawaii and her instagram is aesthetics. Hazel is so nice and helpful, as a new blogger I'm not yet familiar with codes and html and she's always patient with me when I'm asking questions.

Where To Find Isha Online: Blog | Twitter | Instagram | Goodreads

I'd like to say a huge thank you from all of us here at BB to Isha for taking part in this interview. If you are a booktuber or book blogger and would like to be featured in a similar post we'd love to hear from you - just email us at bloggersbookshelf@gmail.com for information!

Images c/o Isha

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogger's Bookshelf • Theme by Maira G.