- Raising Unicorns by Jessica S. Marquis | Reviewed by Anjali
- Divergent Thinking by Leah Wilson | Reviewed by Erin
- Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald by Therese Anne Fowler | Reviewed by Ria
- More Than This by Patrick Ness | Reviewed by Lucy
- Ecliptic by Sara Lunardi | Reviewed by Anjali
- Wedding Night by Sophia Kinsella | Reviewed by Laura
- Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts | Reviewed by Niina
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins | Reviewed by Kath
- Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #1-5 by Louise Rennison | Reviewed by Laura
- The Universe Versus Alex Woods by Gavin Extence | Reviewed by guest blogger Ali
- Night School by C.J. Daugherty | Reviewed by Kath
Niina also shared her thoughts on Travel Guide Books and recommends some of her favourites. We also caught up with our bloggers as they shared their first update on their 2014 Reading Goals.
For April’s group post, our contributors got debating and voiced their opinions on Series vs. Standalones!
Our next group post is all about putting yourself in the shoes of a protagonist! We're going to be discussing which characters we would want by our side through our journeys in the form of a best friend or sidekick and we want your contributions!
Drop us an email, tweet us or post to our GoodReads page by 14/5/14 to have your answer included in the post!