SLIDER

WELCOME TO BLOGGER'S BOOKSHELF...


where our team of writers love to talk all things books, sharing reviews, features, lists, interviews and more.

Getting lost in a book is escapism at it's finest and it's what everyone who contributes here thrives on.

NEWSLETTER

2017 Reading Challenge | Final Update

Over the past couple of years it's become tradition here at BB for our final post of the year to be a reading goals update. So how did we do with our 2017 goals? Keep scrolling to find out!

Don't forget to let us know how you got on with your 2017 goals, and which books you're planning to read in 2018!



Anjali... 49/40 books read | 4/5 books vowed to read 
In all the years we've done Vow To Read lists on BB, I don't think I've managed to actually read all five. However, neither have I reached four before now, so I'm pretty pleased with that. I have read some great books this year, but a few favourites have been the Six of Crows duology by Leigh Bardugo, A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab, and Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor.

Erin... 3/5 books vowed to read
Just like last year I only managed to cross three books off my 'vow to read' list. I'm still currently in the library queue for Always & Forever, Lara Jean so hopefully I'll get to finish the series soon. My library has also finally ordered copies of Scythe so I'll be adding that to my 2018 TBR too!

Cat... 1/5 books vowed to read
I only managed to read The Graces out of the five I had planned, hopefully I’ll read the others next year.


Photo by Anthony Tran on Unsplash

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our readers and everyone who has contributed to Blogger's Bookshelf throughout 2017. We hope to see you for lots more bookish talk in the new year, along with our brand new book club and newsletter!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogger's Bookshelf • Theme by Maira G.