SLIDER

WELCOME TO BLOGGER'S BOOKSHELF...


where our team of writers love to talk all things books, sharing reviews, features, lists, interviews and more.

Getting lost in a book is escapism at it's finest and it's what everyone who contributes here thrives on.

NEWSLETTER

Guest Post | 10 Reads For Halloween

halloween reads

Since Halloween is fast approaching today I thought I would share ten somewhat 'scary' titles I'd recommend picking up as last minute reads for the remainder of October. If you have any suggestions that you would add to the list don't forget to leave them in the comments below!

1/ Ten, Gretchen McNeil | read my review
2/ The 100 Society, Carla Spradberry - | read my review
3/ I Know What You Did Last Summer, Lois Duncan | read my review
4/ Cruel Summer, James Dawson | read Kath's review
5/ Darkly Dreaming Dexter, Jeff Lindsay | read my review
6/ Say Her Name, James Dawson | read Ria's review
7/ The Name Of The Star, Maureen Johnson | read Ria's review
8/ The Savages, Matt Whyman | read my mini review
9/ The Hole, Guy Burt - | read my review
10/ Witch Hunt, Tabitha Morrow | read my review

Have you read any of these books?

This post was written by regular reviewer Erin, get to know her here
Image font: Bloody

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogger's Bookshelf • Theme by Maira G.