SLIDER

WELCOME TO BLOGGER'S BOOKSHELF...


where our team of writers love to talk all things books, sharing reviews, features, lists, interviews and more.

Getting lost in a book is escapism at it's finest and it's what everyone who contributes here thrives on.

NEWSLETTER

Feature | 5 books I want to read before 2018 ends


It's no secret there's only just over a month left of the year. While I've completed my Goodreads reading challenge there are still many books I want to read before the year is up, but here's the top 5!

Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman

After everyone raving about Scythe I finally picked it up last month and absolutely loved it as I knew I would from all the recommendations. I loved it enough to log onto Book Depository and buy the sequel Thunderhead before I'd even finished. It arrived this week and is sitting in my TBR pile right at the very top. I'm struggling to finish my current book before moving on, not that my current read is bad I'm just super excited to read it!

An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green

I received this from the publishers I want to say at the start of the month and have been eager to start it but again I need to finish current books before I get stuck in. Anjali has read it already and really enjoyed it so I know it's most likely going to be after Thunderhead (as long as I don't receive any cooler books before then cry).

Every Breath by Nicholas Sparks

So far I've enjoyed every Nicholas Sparks book I've read but I definitely have to be in the mood for it. Since I got this from the publisher over a month ago I've just not been in that mood but I have a feeling with summer coming around and Christmas holidays, the time may be coming! I am really excited to get stuck in, I just need to make sure I'm in the right mood for it.

The Conjuring of Light by V.E Schwab

I've wanted to read this all year and just haven't gotten around to it because I don't own a copy. I actually included this in our Vow To Read group post at the start of the year so if I read one book out of these five it's going to be this so I complete my vow to reads!

The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan

How could I go through a book feature without talking about a Rick Riordan book right? This is next on my list to read and as it's the finale of The Heroes Of Olympus series I can't wait to finish off the adventure and see what happens and then start the next series!


What books do you want to finish before 2019 begins? 


No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogger's Bookshelf • Theme by Maira G.