Bookish Links #25
Sunday, 11 December 2016
Welcome to our final Bookish Links roundup of 2016. We'll be back with more links for you to check out in January, but for now here are our final picks of the year...enjoy!
1. Shorter Reads - one of the top tips from our recent group collaboration post on reading slumps was to pick up shorter reads. Bethan's awesome list of books under 250 pages gave us a few more ideas to add to our slump TBRs!
2. Morning Reads - we loved this post all about reading in the mornings. Do you like to read first thing? Let us know in the comments!
3. Last-minute Gifts - if you're looking to pick up any last minute YA bookish gifts this Buzzfeed post has you covered. If not, well there's lots of books to treat yourself to!
4. Fickle Reviews? - we really enjoyed Kate's post of how she is a 'fickle book reviewer'. Do you ever change your mind about books and review ratings? We'd love to know!
5. Reading = Happiness - we loved this Bustle post featuring 10 reasons why reading makes us feel happier.
6. Inspiring Women - Liv recently shared a selection of some of her favourite reads all written by kick-ass female authors. We're looking forward to checking out these titles!
7. Speaking Of... - whilst we're on the subject of awesome female authors, we also enjoyed this recent interview with lovely ladies Rainbow Rowell & Leigh Bardugo.
8. How To Control Your TBR - overwhelming TBR pile? Why not kick off 2017 by getting your 'to be read' list under control with Cait's top tips!
9. Read Like A Gilmore - we're big Gilmore Girls fans here at BB so we couldn't resist sharing this list of all the books mentioned in the revival... if you haven't watched the episodes yet beware of spoilers!
If you've read or written an interesting bookish article you think our readers would enjoy please let us know - it may be featured in a future post!