SLIDER

WELCOME TO BLOGGER'S BOOKSHELF...


where our team of writers love to talk all things books, sharing reviews, features, lists, interviews and more.

Getting lost in a book is escapism at it's finest and it's what everyone who contributes here thrives on.

NEWSLETTER

2016 Reading Challenge | Final Update


For our final post of the year we wanted to share one last update on our 2016 reading goals. How many books did we read this year? And who managed to complete their 'vow to read' challenges? Find out below...

Ria... 21/30 books read | 2/5 books vowed to read
I've had a bit of a bad reading year in 2016 and majorly hit a slump around Summer which I've not quite recovered from. I did manage to hit 21 books though, which is still an achievement and I have really enjoyed the books I have read this year. I've also ticked off two of my books I vowed to read (Remix and How To Be A Heroine).

Rachel...
I've read 28000 pages this year and about 100 books (depends on if you count graphic novels). 


Erin... 3/5 books vowed to read
Unfortunately I only managed to read three (and a bit!) of the five titles on my 'vow to read' list this year - my favourite of the bunch was Do No Harm by Henry Marsh!

Cat... 5/5 books vowed to read
This is the first year since I joined BB that I have actually read all my vowed to read books! I would highly recommend all of them, and in particular I absolutely loved 'Amy and Roger's Epic Detour' and also 'A God in Ruins', the latter took two attempts to get into it but perseverance paid off. 

Image via unsplash.com

Thank you to everyone who shared their goals with us this year, and to all of our readers - see you in 2017!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogger's Bookshelf • Theme by Maira G.