SLIDER

WELCOME TO BLOGGER'S BOOKSHELF...


where our team of writers love to talk all things books, sharing reviews, features, lists, interviews and more.

Getting lost in a book is escapism at it's finest and it's what everyone who contributes here thrives on.

NEWSLETTER

Group Collaboration | 2019 Reading Challenge Update


Ria... 2/5 books vowed to read 
I'm glad I did take my time to really read and enjoy the two books I did finish (Becoming, by Michelle Obama, and Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan). I'm also attributing my 2/5 to the fact I ended up reading other fantastic books this year - which made picking my 2019 favourites so hard!

Erin... 5/5 books vowed to read
Looking back through the archives, the last time I managed to cross all five titles off my list was in 2015! I chose this year's very carefully to give myself the best chance and it has definitely paid off! My favourite reads of the five would have to be Us Against You by Fredrik Backman and Full Tilt by Neal Shusterman.

Anastasia... 3/5 books vowed to read
I'm ashamed to say I completely forgot which books I had vowed to read this year, but I still managed to read 3 out of 5 of them anyway! The Magician's Land by Lev Grossman, Hero at the Fall by Alwyn Hamilton, and Puddin' by Julie Murphy were all great reads, and I might just have to scoot the other two books I didn't get to on to my list for 2020!

Anjali... 4/5 books vowed to read
Like most years, I didn't manage to get to all of my Vow To Read list, but I'm rather pleased to announce that I read four out of five! I'm quite happy with that. I had vowed to read (actually did end up reading) Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Rirrdan, King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo, The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzi Lee (which I read twice!!), and Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson. The only one I didn't end up reading was P.S. I still Love You, by Jenny Han. I'm actually hoping to read it this summer (Southern Hemisphere) before the movie adaptation comes out early next year.

Sophie... 4/5 books vowed to read
I read all of my vow to read apart from All the Light We Cannot See although hoping to fit it in before the end of the year but we’ll see how I go.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogger's Bookshelf • Theme by Maira G.