SLIDER

WELCOME TO BLOGGER'S BOOKSHELF...


where our team of writers love to talk all things books, sharing reviews, features, lists, interviews and more.

Getting lost in a book is escapism at it's finest and it's what everyone who contributes here thrives on.

NEWSLETTER

Features | My 2019 Reading Goals

2019 reading goals blogger's bookshelf

Share 10 Reviews On BB


Looking back at the archives, I think I only shared seven reviews on BB during 2018 and have been in quite a writing slump for the past few months. Whilst ten reviews may not sound like very many for a whole year (especially as I read 83 books last year!), it feels like an achievable goal without pushing myself to write when I don't feel like it.


Continue To Use A Reading Spreadsheet


Back in February 2018 I shared a post all about creating a bookish spreadsheet and I'm pleased to report that this worked out really well for me over the year. I found the spreadsheet useful not only for tracking the books I read and various other stats, but also for keeping a list of those I purchased. This helped me to get a better idea of just how much I spent on books over the year and more importantly, how many of those purchases I actually also found the time to read. The spreadsheet definitely helped to cut down on the number of newly purchased titles left sitting unread on my (non-existent) shelves.


Complete The BB 2019 Book Club List & 'Vow To Read' Challenge


My final reading goal is to complete the BB challenges! This year I plan to tackle all twelve prompts in our new-format 2019 BB Book Club, as well as our usual 'vow to read' list. Last year I took on a few too many challenges and the 'vow to read' list was one that unfortunately I didn't quite manage to complete - fingers crossed for 2019!

What are your reading goals for 2019?

Follow

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogger's Bookshelf • Theme by Maira G.