Bookish Links #24
Sunday, 13 November 2016
Welcome to another round of Bookish Links - our monthly list of awesome links from around the web. Here's a roundup of nine articles/videos we've enjoyed this month...
1. Declutter Your Shelves - we're kicking off this month with a link to Amber's YouTube awesome video which shares five great ways to get rid of unwanted books.
2. Drafting Your Story - need help putting pen to paper? Kristen's post shares advice on to take that first step and outline your novel.
3. Not Feeling The Love? - if you enjoy YA titles that aren't focused on romance, look no further. Book Riot's list of 100 must-read titles has your 2017 TBR sorted!
4. Saving Pennies - in this recent post Anjali shares her top tips on how to save money as a bookworm.
5. Get Cosy - with the cold weather setting in, what better time to upgrade your favourite cosy reading space? This Brit + Co roundup has is filled with reading nook inspiration!
6. Page Tabs - we really enjoyed this post on adding tabs to books. Is this something you do with your favourite reads? Let us know in the comments!
7. Mental Health In YA - Beth wrote an interesting guest post looking at the importance of talking about mental health issues in YA novels, complete with some recommendations for your TBR.
8. A Fictional Trip - Adalyn wrote about which fictional worlds she would love to be a part of. Which worlds would make your list?
9. Best Of YA - our final link this month is to Wordery's list of customer-voted best YA novels. Did your favourite make the cut?
If you've read or written an interesting bookish article you think our readers would enjoy please let us know - it may be featured in a future post!
Labels: bookish links