SLIDER

WELCOME TO BLOGGER'S BOOKSHELF...


where our team of writers love to talk all things books, sharing reviews, features, lists, interviews and more.

Getting lost in a book is escapism at it's finest and it's what everyone who contributes here thrives on.

NEWSLETTER

Being A Book Blogger | Interview With Gabi aka BooksABlog

It's time for another Being A Book Blogger post! Today we're talking to the lovely Gabi who blogs over at BooksABlog. Read on to find out what Gabi's had to say about blogging as part of a team, her top book recommendations and her favourite ship...

BB: Hi Gabi! For anyone who hasn't read BooksABlog yet could you tell us a little bit more about the girl behind the reviews?

Helloooo, I'm Gabi and I am the girl that owns BooksABlog. I'm a fangirl from the Sunshine State (but originally from Brazil) that likes chocolate, Herondales, Perseus Jackson, TV, French fries and LOVES to read. I would describe my reviews more as rants because I have a lot to say when it comes to books

IMG_9380


BB: Just like BB, BooksABlog is a collaborative project. How did this come about, and what do you think are the biggest advantages of blogging as a team?

Well when I first started off with BooksABlog I had no idea that we could even have partners. By one day I decided that I needed someone other than me to be a part of BooksABlog and Eli was the first one to climb aboard this train. Then a couple months later one of my bestest friends (who also LOVES books) asked me if she could also be a part of it and I gladly accepted. It's just so much fun having someone you can talk to about these stuff and I know one day I might even add a few more people to this family :)

BB: Of all the reviews you've written so far which one are you most proud of?

Probably my latest ones likes My Heart and Other Black Holes or The Wrath and Dawn. I just put a lot more effort into those reviews and the whole layout of it. And I liked both of those books so I had a lot say about them.

BB: As well as books your blog also includes some TV posts. Are there any particular books or book series you would love to see come to life on the small screen?

I would love to see any of Jennifer L. Armentrouts books come to life. (Mostly Lux Series) in fact any type of alien book I would love to see in film. *caugh Alienated *caugh Lux *caugh Gravity

IMG_2878

BB: We're always looking for book recommendations to share, which book or series do you think our readers should know about?

Lux series and Alienated are always my go to recommendation, but other books that I would recommend would be the Fallen Trilogy and the Residue Series both by Laury Falter.

BB: Just for fun, if you could host a dinner party for 5 fictional characters who would you invite?

Firstly WILLIAM FREAKING HERONDALE AND THE PERFECTION THAT IS TESSA GREY! If you can't tell I'm a Wessa girl ;) Warner from Shatter Me because I love him. Cassie from 5th Wave because she is kickass. And finally.....Magnus Bane because the party wouldn't be complete without him and his glitter.

tumblr_lyoa64uMUb1r2n798


BB: Finally, we're always looking for new book blogs to read, do you have any favourites?

Oohhh I love BookAddictsGuide, ReadWriteLove, QuietConcert, and sooo many more! Plus some Booktubers like PolandBananasBooks, Katytastic, JesseTheReader, Tashapolis, TheBookOwl, and ABookUtopia!

Where to find Gabi online:

- Blog: BooksABlog

- Twitter: @booksablog
- Instagram: @booksablog and @gabimohrer
- Wattpad: @gmohrer (I have ALOT of recommendations for you there)

I'd like to say a huge thank you from all of us here at BB to Gabi for taking part in this interview. If you are a booktuber or book blogger and would like to be featured in a similar post we'd love to hear from you - just email us at bloggersbookshelf@gmail.com for information!

Images c/o Gabi

1 comment

  1. Thanks for featuring me!! I really enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete

© Blogger's Bookshelf • Theme by Maira G.