SLIDER

WELCOME TO BLOGGER'S BOOKSHELF

Thanks for stopping by!

We love to talk all things books, sharing reviews, features, lists, interviews and more, all penned by our team of six writers.

Getting lost in a book is escapism at it's finest and it's what everyone who contributes here thrives on.

Follow

NEWSLETTER

A Quick Tip For Book Recommendations!

Of course places like Goodreads, Amazon and collaborative blogs like one can all be great ways to find new books to read however I have recently discovered another way to find recommendations which I thought I would quickly share with you as it might be useful!

I stumbled across a website named What Should I Read Next? where basically you can type in the name of a book or author you like and it will give you suggestions of similar titles.

You can find the website here - www.whatshouldireadnext.com

1 comment

  1. That site is great! I've only used it once or twice (after having stumble upon it too), but it was really helpful, and I found a couple of books that I really liked that way. Thanks for reminding me about it! haha :)

    ReplyDelete

© Blogger's Bookshelf • Theme by Maira G.