SLIDER

WELCOME TO BLOGGER'S BOOKSHELF...


where our team of writers love to talk all things books, sharing reviews, features, lists, interviews and more.

Getting lost in a book is escapism at it's finest and it's what everyone who contributes here thrives on.

NEWSLETTER

Book Club | July 2019 Roundup

 


It's time for another book club roundup! Our theme for July 2019 was '5-word titles' which includes a huge variety of books and genres. Here are some of those shared on social media...








A post shared by Anjali -This Splendid Shambles (@anjalikay) on


Ghosts Of The Shadow Market by Cassandra Clare


"I really enjoyed Ghosts of the Shadow Market by Cassandra Clare. While it was a huge book, these short stories were set around one of my favourite characters from her Shadowhunter world. It was really neat to be able to read about his life after we left him at the end of a prior series. Clare also managed to set a few things up for future books, too." - Anjali




Always And Forever Lara Jean by Jenny Han


"Always and Forever, Lara Jean was really good! A great ending to a great series, and I would say better than the second book though it was a little predictable. Totally worth reading the entire series if you’ve already done To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before cuz of the hype!" - Sophie



A Darker Shade Of Magic by V E Schwab


"When I started reading A Darker Shade Of Magic I was a little disappointed that I didn't feel instantly invested in the story as I know it's very popular with other members of Team BB, however I definitely enjoyed it more as I read on thanks to Schwab's writing style. YA Fantasy isn't my usual go-to genre but I'm glad I picked up this book for something a little different." - Erin


We'll be introducing August's book club tomorrow so don't forget to check back!
Use the hashtag #bookshelfbookclub and tag @bloggersbookshelf to share your photos and mini reviews with us throughout the month.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogger's Bookshelf • Theme by Maira G.