SLIDER

WELCOME TO BLOGGER'S BOOKSHELF...


where our team of writers love to talk all things books, sharing reviews, features, lists, interviews and more.

Getting lost in a book is escapism at it's finest and it's what everyone who contributes here thrives on.

NEWSLETTER

Group Collaboration | Our Favourite Reads of 2020!

With 2021 just a few days away it's time to once again share Team BB's favourite reads of the past year.

Which books were your favourite reads of 2020? We would love to hear all about the books you read and loved over the last twleve months. Share your lists in the comments section below or drop us reading recommendations over on Instagram.


"Despite the fact that I spent a lot of time inside this year, I did very little reading. I struggled to come up with a list of my top 5 favourite reads for 2020, and as I was looking through the books I've read this year, not many were 5 stars. These books I've listed I did really enjoy, though, and definitely recommend checking out." - Anjali

 

I read four of the five books I vowed to read in 2020 and I really enjoyed all of them. In fact, two of them, On the Come Up by Angie Thomas and Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson, made it onto my top five books of the year!" - Anastasia

 

"This was the first time I've read 100+ books in one year and I really enjoyed the majority of them so choosing just five was really tricky. I almost bent the rules to share separate fiction and non-fiction lists, but it still would have been too difficult to narrow them down!" - Erin


No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogger's Bookshelf • Theme by Maira G.