Welcome to another edition of Bookish Links! Here's some of the articles we've been reading and loving lately...
1. Listen Up! - we're kicking off this roundup with some podcast recommendations! Here at BB we're huge fans of podcasts so naturally we loved this list from Book Riot. Which podcasts are your favourites?
2. Sharing Snapshots - if you're keen to join the ever-expanding world of bookstagram, this post is for you. Here, Alexandra shares her top tips for getting started as a bookstagram newbie.
3. Sniff Sniff - ever wondered why old books smell so good? This article has the answer... and it's all down to the science!
4. Infinity & Beyond! - looking for the perfect gift for your bibliophile bestie? We love these book-inspired scarves from Etsy store LabelMeCreations.
5. The Unexpected Everything - if you're a fan of Morgan Matson you'll enjoy this interview with the YA Contemporary author over on Bustle, where she discusses her latest release.
6. New Titles - if you're unsure what your next read should be, take a look at this article from Huffington Post which showcases new releases coming this summer. Which one are you most excited to read?
7. Shelfie! - team BB's Anjali shared some book storage inspiration over on her personal blog and we loved all of the unique shelf designs she found. Which one is your favourite?
8. Delivered To Your Door - these days there's a subscription box for everything, including books! Here Heather tries out the Willoughby Book Club and shares her thoughts on her first mystery novel, Samantha Shannon's The Bone Season.
9. Read Women Month - our last link this month is from another one of our lovely team members! As you may have seen yesterday, Anastasia posted all about this awesome challenge where she exclusively reads books by female authors during the month of June. Will you be joining her this year? Let us know in the comments!
If you've read or written an interesting bookish article you think our readers would enjoy please let us know - it may be featured in a future post!