It's time for another list of awesome bookish links from around the web! Here's some of the articles we've been reading and loving lately, don't forget to let us know if you read/write any articles you'd like us to share!
1. Shopping For Books - first up we have Lorna's post all about the various places you can get your hands on books. Are you loyal to your local bookshop, or perhaps you prefer to buy second hand? Let us know in the comments section!
2. Factual Reads - unsure about non-fiction? In Claire's post she writes about how two titles changed her perspective on the genre.
3. The Little Moments - we really enjoyed Cait's post which poses the question 'how realistic should books be?'. There does currently seem to be a call for more realism, particularly in YA, but just how much everyday detail is too much?
4. Teen Must-Reads - shared over on the Barnes & Noble blog, this post talks about the titles which should be required reading for teens. Which books would you add to the list?
5. Sunshine & Rainbow - we're big Rainbow Rowell fans here at BB so we loved Andrea's post where she reviewed several of Rowell's novels and discussed meeting the author herself!
6. Conspiracy Theories - looking for a book that will keep you on your toes? Check out this list of books for conspiracy theorists shared over at Penguin Teen!
7. The Beauty Of Poetry - we also enjoyed Noor's post on poetry, a topic that we don't often touch upon here at BB. Who are your favourite poets? Leave us your recommendations below!
8. Unhauling - if you're looking to cut down on your stacks of books head on over to Vivatramp where Bee shared a helpful list of books to 'unhaul'. How often do you clear out your bookshelves?
9. A Love Of Libraries - Jamie's recent post had us wanting to pop down to our own local libraries after she shared twelve reasons why she loves hers! Are you a library user?
10. Listen Up! - new to the world of audiobooks? This post has some brilliant tips for where to source them!
If you've read or written an interesting bookish article you think our readers would enjoy please let us know - it may be featured in a future post!