- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas | Reviewed by guest blogger Emily
- Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld | Reviewed by Erin
- Accession by Terah Edun | Reviewed by Anjali
- WellyWood Series 0.5 & 1 by Kate O'Keeffe | Reviewed by Laura
- StyleClinic by Paula Reed | Reviewed by Niina
- The 100 & Day 21 by Kass Morgan | Reviewed by Erin
- The Hen Who Dreamed She Could Fly by Sun Mi-Hwang | Reviewed by Ria
- Longbourn by Jo Baker | Reviewed by guest blogger Sophia
- War Horse by Michael Morpurgo | Reviewed by Laura
- The Rabbit Back Literature Society by Pasi Ilmari Jaaskelainen | Reviewed by guest blogger Jemma
Our bloggers confessed some thoughts on unusual characters name our latest Book Confessions post.
As a follow up to our Bookshops vs Buying online group post, guest blogger Emma posted some thoughts on Amazon Or Bookshops?
And finally this month's group collab saw our contributors delve back into their childhood to reminisce on the Books We Grew Up With!
In next group post we'll be talking 'Scariest Fictional Worlds' to coincide with Halloween!
We want to hear about which fictional worlds & places you find terrifying, which cities filled with supernatural beings you just couldn't stand or which dystopian society you would hate to live in! However you'd like to interpret the topic we'd love to hear from you.
Drop us an email, tweet us or post to our GoodReads page by October 15th to have your answer included in the post!