It’s that time of the month again! Check out the posts you’ve missed below…
- Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk | Reviewed by Laura
- A Redbird Christmas by Fannie Flagg | Reviewed by Niina
- Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson & Lauren Myracle | Reviewed by Ria
- Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher | Reviewed by Erin
- This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith | Reviewed by Kath
- Allegiant by Veronica Roth | Reviewed by Anjali
- Batpants! | Jeremy Strong | Reviewed by Laura
- Little Women by Louisa M. Alcott | Reviewed by Ria
- Roomies by Sara Zarr & Tara Altebrando | Reviewed by Erin
- Death Comes to Pemberley by P.D James | Reviewed by Lucy
- How to Fall in Love by Cecelia Ahern | Reviewed by Laura
- Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta | Reviewed by Niina
- Red by Alison Cherry | Reviewed by Erin
- Dickens at Christmas by Charles Dickens | Reviewed by Kath
- This Morning I Met A Whale by Michael Morpurgo | Reviewed by Laura
- Before I Go To Sleep by SJ Watson | Reviewed by guest blogger Ali
- Angelfall by Susan Ee | Reviewed by Niina
- Archetype by M.D. Waters | Reviewed by Kath
- The Beautiful Land by Alan Averill | Reviewed by Ria
- Impostor | Susanne Winnacker | Reviewed by Erin
- There's More To Life Than Cupcakes by Poppy Dolan | Reviewed by Ria & Laura
Ria also shared her pledge to change her reading habits and read more diversley in 2014.
Our blogger’s shared their confessions on ‘Reading Ahead’, and also gave up the last update on their 2013 Reading Challenge.
As the year drew to a close, our group collabs focused on looking back at our Favourite Reads of 2013 and looked ahead to our 2014 Reading Goals!
Our February group post is titled 'I'll be spending Valentine's Day with...' and as the title suggest we wanna know which fictional book character you wish you could spend February 14th with!
Let us know your opinions by email, tweet us or on our GoodReads page!