SLIDER

WELCOME TO BLOGGER'S BOOKSHELF...


where our team of writers love to talk all things books, sharing reviews, features, lists, interviews and more.

Getting lost in a book is escapism at it's finest and it's what everyone who contributes here thrives on.

NEWSLETTER

Features | March Reads


With everything that's been going on recently I managed to miss sharing my March reads, but I thought I could quickly squeeze in this post today before it's time to share April's roundup!

My March reading got off to a great start with the audiobook version of Dear Evan Hansen, a novel adaptation of the stage musical. I haven't seen the show itself, but I've heard great things about it and really enjoyed the book. Another favourite from this month was Your House Will Pay (Steph Cha), which I haven't heard many people talking about but thought was a brilliant read.

For our March book club prompt (a book about siblings) I finally managed to get hold of a copy of The Most Fun We Ever Had (Claire Lombardo) just before my library closed thier doors. Whilst I didn't quite love it as much as I had hoped, I really enjoyed the multigenerational aspect. I also had a lot of fun drawing ginkgo leaves for my March book club inspired art piece!

The final book I picked up in March was Saint Anything (Sarah Dessen); another last-minute library loan. This book made it's way onto my TBR after I listened to the audiobook version of The Rest Of The Story last year and almost rated it 5 stars. Similarly, I flew through Saint Anything and picking up this book made me realise that after hitting a mini slump, Contemporary reads should be my go-to genre for the next few weeks. You can expect to see some similiar titles in April's roundup...!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogger's Bookshelf • Theme by Maira G.