Bookish Links #20
Wednesday, 13 July 2016
It's that tie again! Grab your beverage of choice and settle in for another list of awesome bookish links from around the web. Here's some of the articles we've been reading and loving lately...
1. Adaptations Coming Soon! - we're kicking off this month with a list of ten popular books set to hit the big screen. Have you read any of the titles on the list?
2. The Gender Games - we were very excited to hear the news that one of our favourite authors Juno Dawson will be releasing a memoir next year, definitely one to add to your TBR list!
3. House Pride - how beautiful are these new house-themed Harry Potter sets? We're dreaming about how amazing they would look adorning our bookshelves. Which house do you belong to? Let us know in the comments!
4. The Travelling Novel! - as some of you may already know, our very own Anjali has started a new bookish project over on her own blog titled The Travelling Novel. If you're interested in taking part let her know!
5. Reading Rediscovered - we loved reading Cherry's recent post on rekindling her love of reading thanks to The Girl On The Train. Do you have a similar story? Let us know in the comments!
6. Sweet Scents - if you're a fan of the Lunar Chronicles series you'll love these handmade soy candles inspired by the main characters. Shop NovellyYours also has designs inspired by other fandoms too!
7. Boost Your Blog - in need of some book blog planning tips? Check out Beth's post on how she plans out her content for the month in only thirty minutes! How do you plan your content?
8. Best Of Bookstagram - looking for bookish instagram recommendations? Jamie has you covered with this great post showcasing some of her favourite accounts.
9. Cover Art - we loved Sanne's informative Q&A session with Matt Jones who is a book cover designer at Penguin. Which cover designs are your favourites?
10. A Graphic Novel Gem - continuing on from our recent graphic novels group collaboration post, we really enjoyed Heather's review of A Graphic Cosmogony which looks like a truly stunning book!
11. Nancy Drew - we couldn't resist including this adorable little Nancy Drew inspired coin purse from Etsy seller pipdesigns. We think it would make a lovely gift for a fan of the series!
12. Share The Love - we're rounding today with a post from The Bibliolater which links to 100 awesome book blogs for you to head on over and read!
If you've read or written an interesting bookish article you think our readers would enjoy please let us know - it may be featured in a future post!
Labels: bookish links