SLIDER

WELCOME TO BLOGGER'S BOOKSHELF...


where our team of writers love to talk all things books, sharing reviews, features, lists, interviews and more.

Getting lost in a book is escapism at it's finest and it's what everyone who contributes here thrives on.

NEWSLETTER

2015 Reading Goals | Final Update

 


It's time to check in with team BB and take a look at how we all did on our 2015 reading challenges...
If you missed our last update you can click here to catch up!

Ria... 24/30 books read | 3/5 books vowed to read
Whilst I didn't hit my book goal by the end of this year, I did pick up momentum over the Summer after throwing a few graphic novels and some fantastic YA books into my 'read' pile for 2015. I also managed to tick Hollow Pike, Armada, and The Night Circus off my books I vowed to read list for the year. They were the three I was most excited to read and they certainly didn't let me down!  

Cat... 2/5 books vowed to read
I have read two of my 2015 vowed to read books, Ready Player One (Ernest Cline), and Life After Life (Kate Atkinson), of which both I loved. I definitely still want to read Unwind, but I think that my other two choices North and South and On the Road, might be a bit too ‘heavy’ for my current reading tastes, and may put them on the back burner for now.

Anjali... 45/48 books read | 3/5 books vowed to read
A few months ago I realised that 48 was going to be unfeasible this year, so I changed to 45, which I have achieved. I've read 3 of the 5 books I vowed to read, The Wicked Shall Rise, Crown of Midnight, and Let's Get Lost. Landline is the next one my list, so that's another from the Vow to Read list. I have read quite a few good books this year, and quite a few rubbish ones. But that's life in the reading world!  

Erin... 5/5 books vowed to read
Since our last update, the fifth and final title on my 'vowed' to read' list - Marissa Meyer's Winter - was released so I managed to just squeeze it in before the end of the year! I'm pleased to say that I really enjoyed all of my five choices for 2015 and I'm looking forward to picking out my 2016 list.

Ali... 48/20 books read | 4/5 books vowed to read
I've more than doubled my original goal so I'm very happy with my reading for 2015. My surprise favourite was Sharp Teeth by Toby Barlow - I've never read verse poetry before but it's definitely something I'll explore more.

We hope you've enjoyed following our challenges again this year!

Don't forget to leave a comment and let us know how you got on with your own reading challenges & check back soon to see our goals for 2016!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogger's Bookshelf • Theme by Maira G.