SLIDER

WELCOME TO BLOGGER'S BOOKSHELF...


where our team of writers love to talk all things books, sharing reviews, features, lists, interviews and more.

Getting lost in a book is escapism at it's finest and it's what everyone who contributes here thrives on.

NEWSLETTER

Features | Books I Hope to Read in October

In an attempt at accountability, I thought I'd share some of the books that I am hoping to read next month. September has been a bit of a whirlwind for me and I feel like my reading has suffered as a result so I'm hoping to break that slump over the last week of the month and into October.

I don't like to know too much about a book before I go into it so I haven't gone out of my way to look up summaries. That means that I also haven't included them here but hopefully you can forgive me for that!

I'm going to try to read:



Wilde Like Me

I'm currently taking part in a blog hop that encourages book bloggers to read in a new genre for them. I chose Wilde Like Me but I haven't yet had the chance to pick it up. Hopefully that will change soon!

The Coffin Path

The nights are getting darker and that means that my reading choices will be too! This looks like a deliciously gothic read that will be perfect for the chilly Autumn nights.

The Silent Patient

I was beyond excited and intrigued to receive a review copy of this recently so I think it is finally time to pick this book up. I've heard very good things about this one!

White Rabbit, Red Wolf

I've also seen nothing but good reviews for this book. It's been sat on my shelf for ages so I am going to make it a priority in October.

Catwoman: Soulstealer

Somehow,  I have two copies of this and haven't opened either of them. Before you tell me off for this, be reassured that I have every intention of picking one of them soon.

Let's see how I get on shall we?

Kelly

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogger's Bookshelf • Theme by Maira G.