SLIDER

WELCOME TO BLOGGER'S BOOKSHELF...


where our team of writers love to talk all things books, sharing reviews, features, lists, interviews and more.

Getting lost in a book is escapism at it's finest and it's what everyone who contributes here thrives on.

NEWSLETTER

Guest Post | The Hard World For The Readers

The other day, I was on my way home from school in the subway, with The Book Thief by Markus Zusak in my hands, the subway was full, and I was trying to balance in it, with one hand hanging in the handrail, my heavy backpack and the book in my other hand. I think that you can guess what happened. The subway stopped in the next station and I almost fell, almost taking like 4 people with me.

This is what I learned: full subways and books, are not a great combination.

Another annoying thing about reading in public spaces is all the noise that surround you. You just want to be focused on your reading sometimes but it's kind of impossible.

But let's not talk just about the bad things that happen to us, the readers, in these situations.

Reading leads you to a lot of awesome and fantastic worlds to escape of all of the stress that surround you, that's why we love to read, am I right?

This post was written by guest blogger Seba (@normalmistakes_) from the blog Paperback Worlds.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Blogger's Bookshelf • Theme by Maira G.